Tuesday, March 24, 2009

soooo tired

I am absolutely exhausted. I've been trying to get out of bed for the last hour, but everything within me says to stay put. I'm writing this on the laptop lying down. I'm gonna listen to my body and take it easy today. If I'm not coming down with something perhaps it's a combination of being both emotionally tired and physically tired.

King and I went to another session at the perinatal bereavement group last night. That was helpful to be able to listen to people and weep and rejoice with each other. At our first meeting we were told that the group would start to feel like family because there is such a strong bond that connects us. This is becoming more true as we continue to go.

Also, for the past two weeks I've been trying to get back in shape and start to lose weight, so I've been going to the gym and also going running/walking with the hubby. Physically, getting my energy out just feels right and it's great when the endorphins kick in. I think it's helping me not feel like I'm going crazy because of the roller coaster of grief I'm on. I'm doing this also because I'd like to get pregnant in a few months and want to be as healthy as I can.

I don't wanna push it, but if I'm drained for the reasons above (and not getting sick) then it's worth it. Alright, time to rest again. Good night.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Hope you are feeling better today....grief can take an amazing physical toll on your body. Hope you are resting....think of you often.

Sending love,
Laura

EB said...

still feel you!

Laura said...

Thinking of you today....2 months.

Praying you are feeling better physically.

Much love,
Laura