Sunday, February 1, 2009

beautiful baby girl

Our very beautiful baby girl, Malaya Charis Sacramento, was born on Friday, January 30, 2009 at 8:53pm. She weighs 2 pounds 8.2 ounces and is 14.5 inches. She also went home to be with Jesus at that time...

I (Faye) was in labor and delivery for about 36 hours and God sustained me and was mine and King's strength, refuge, and comfort throughout the entire process. May God's name be praised.

We would like to commemorate her life with you, if you are able to come. You are all invited to her Celebration of Life Service will be held at
Woodbridge Community Church
5000 Barranca Parkway
Irvine, CA 92604
This Wednesday, February 4, 2009 -- 7:00pm

We are still at the hospital and will be discharged very soon. Our hearts are filled in that we were able to share these past few days with her. We are also filled with such indescribable sadness. Everything has been so surreal...We love her so much that it hurts...

We will write about our experiences at a later date. As for now, we covet your prayers and love as we and our families will be grieving. Thank you so much for your support and prayers.

7 comments:

Laura said...

Praying for you....there will be much grace to cover you during this time. You are not alone...looking forward to hearing about your time with Malaya.

Sending love,
Laura

Maggie the Librarian said...

Sending prayers & love your way. Wish I could be at the service.

I am so familiar with the "painful" love you're feeling right now. It can seem too much to bear at times but Jesus will carry you.

Jeff and Erin said...

We are praying for your family and hope that you have a very sweet time celebrating and honoring Malaya.

Rose Lynn said...

Faye, King, and Malaya,

Your sharing and your faith is a witness to the strength that God can give in more than difficult circumstances. What amazing love you all share... you are in our prayers.

Rose Lynn, Forrest, and Sofia

Valerie said...

Dear King & Faye,

We are close friends of the Liverman's from Frontiers and were also planning a vision trip. Just 10 days ago we gave birth and lost our precious Bethany Louise who went to be with Jesus. I pray she is dancing on streets of gold with your Malaya. Bethany lived only about 10 minutes and I got to look into her eyes. She had many challenges including a whole in her skull and severe brain problems and her brain never told her to take a breath. She was also so lively inside of me, kicking always and I miss her sooo much. I feel your pain. Please email me when you are able at valerieljones@gmail.com and you can read her birth story at http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/babyjones3.

Love
The Jones

Woodrow Kroll said...

I am so sorry for your loss. Although I can't make it tonight I will keep you and your family in my prayers. If there is anything I can do don't hesitate to ask.

Woody

Nat D said...

I am sure she was a beautiful little angel her as she will be up there, just yours and yours alone!